Hello

RandomAnarchy

Songster
Premium Feather Member
Mar 8, 2024
Hi, I reside in the Tri-Cities in Washington state. I used to keep a lot of chickens but got out of it last year. I don't want to keep coop chickens again but I have a lot of experience tending to sickly or injured chickens from living on a mountain with hundreds of them and want to do something good with this experience. I really want to take care of a chicken with limited to no mobility as I feel I could be that bird's alternative to death. Unfortunately nobody really advertises handicapped chickens when they have one and just cull it

Hi, I reside in the Tri-Cities in Washington state. I used to keep a lot of chickens but got out of it last year. I don't want to keep coop chickens again but I have a lot of experience tending to sickly or injured chickens from living on a mountain with hundreds of them and want to do something good with this experience. I really want to take care of a chicken with limited to no mobility as I feel I could be that bird's alternative to death. Unfortunately nobody really advertises handicapped chickens when they have one and just cull it
I 100% agree with you! I have a handicap roo that we saved from someone else ❤️🐔. Oh and Welcome!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom