Hen with Seizure-like symptoms URGENT

canchick

Hatching
May 21, 2024
One of my chickens has been having seizure-like symptoms.Her eyes roll, her head starts to snake back and forth, it almost goes upside down, and her body goes limp. If she's on the ground she rolls to the side a bit and her head thrashes under her. They are around 20 seconds and started yesterday- she's very wobbly on her feet when she does walk.

I've separated her, no-one else in the flock has any symptoms, I've had them all for 2 years now. looking for some urgent help- I've been giving her electrolytes and Vitamin E.

One of my chickens has been having seizure-like symptoms.Her eyes roll, her head starts to snake back and forth, it almost goes upside down, and her body goes limp. If she's on the ground she rolls to the side a bit and her head thrashes under her. They are around 20 seconds and started yesterday- she's very wobbly on her feet when she does walk.

I've separated her, no-one else in the flock has any symptoms, I've had them all for 2 years now. looking for some urgent help- I've been giving her electrolytes and Vitamin E.
Could be neuro. I would keep her in a dark isolated area and keep up with the vitamins

Back
Top Bottom