How much is an eglu?

I agree, they look cute but there isn't much to them at all. Help with these building projects can sometimes be resolved by asking around. Retired people love to help with simple building projects and most tractors and small coops gives them a satisifying feeling for helping and labor can be more than reasonable, sometimes the results will please you, for alot less.
he.gif

bigzio

I saw that site and I thought it was a joke because it is so small and like... expensive for what it is! I guess it's a real thing for thoes city folk willing to spend that kind of cash... I spend less than that a year on the birds and I revolve around 15-25 birds...

I am plannin on building a "Eglu" type box for a portable tractor I am working on. I will try to take pics and post instructions on all of it once I am done. But as far as I'm concerns, as cute as those eglus are, that's just too much money for what it is. You can bulid a whole coop for less than that!!

The Eglu looks really cute and practical, especially for someone who lives in the city, but if I were a chicken, I'd want to be able to roost up high and fly around a bit.

Back
Top Bottom