How often can I feed my Flock scrambled eggs?

FeatherTay

Crowing
Jun 28, 2020
Kansas
I have a flock of about 13 hens and 2 roos. From those 13 hens I can get about 10 eggs a day! That said, it’s hard for me to sell them, so they are sitting downstairs in my fridge. I recently found out that scrambled eggs are good for chickens in moderation. I was wondering...

How much scrambled egg should I give my big of flock?

How often can I give it to my flock?

Thank you!

Eggs are a healthy treat, but just like all other treats moderation is key so they don’t fill up and neglect their actual feed. But I don’t see anything wrong with giving them some scrambled egg (cook up the shell and all for extra calcium)! a couple times a week. This is just my opinion.

I give mine scrambled egg whenever the eggs build up. They love it and they get it every other week - probably an egg each - no sign of ill effects from that. I scramble it up with the shells and they also get the shells of the eggs I eat.

I have a flock of about 13 hens and 2 roos. From those 13 hens I can get about 10 eggs a day! That said, it’s hard for me to sell them, so they are sitting downstairs in my fridge. I recently found out that scrambled eggs are good for chickens in moderation. I was wondering...

How much scrambled egg should I give my big of flock?

How often can I give it to my flock?

Thank you!
You can also whip up eggs with a bit of salt and freeze them too

Back
Top Bottom