I just set 110 button eggs AHHHHH!!!

jkcove08

Songster
12 Years
Apr 12, 2007
Iowa
I truely dont know why...LOL Since it seems that the button eggs sell the best for me, along with being the easiest to take care of, my hubby said to hatch some more out.. I figured to buy some eggs so that I have a nice group for different blood lines. I bought 50 eggs and they were shipped last Tuesday. I have been getting 7 to 9 of my own and have just been collecting them for the last week. I didnt really want to sell them since they were a little older them people want so I figured to heck with it and started marking them so that I can see how many of mine hatch compared to the shipped eggs. I didnt get the shipped ones until today so they were actually intrasit for 6 days. I am sure I will get some to hatch but didnt want the hatch to be a waste of time with only a couple hatching. I placed 55 of the shipped eggs and 55 of my eggs in the bator. My luck 100 of those silly birds will hatch..LOL That is OK though, I have a few swaps that I am sure they will sell at. These will be my very last hatch for the year so hopefully it will be a good one. Jenn

lol i would LOVE to hatch out 100 button quails...lol
i wish right now that i had at least 5 bators and if i did have 5 right now they would all be full!..lol my addiction is getting bad..lol

And Jenn the button eggs i got from you i take them off the turner this thursday!
jumpy.gif

Good Luck with your eggs keep us all posted
smile.png

What if 100 little button quail pop out and go running around and get under the couch and in your shoes and then after chasing them all over you can only find 99?

barnie.gif

I keep thinking the same thing..LOL I am figuring for a 50% hatch..I also have discovered that if you have a bunch to sell you can use the glad plastic containers with holes in the lids to put each one into and the people can see them real well. They sell good that way. Then as I put each one in the container I can mark M F or ? for the real light ones. Jenn

roll.png

LOL

I don't know how many times I counted my baby quail, but I do know everytime Adam or I did we would come up with at least a 10 quail difference. LOL

-Kim

Back
Top Bottom