I'm running a livestream on Twitch. Watch Barbu de Watermael eggs hatch!

Omg he’s so cute❤️
Gosh, right?? This is Steampup Parlor's roo. They said he's a multi generation watermael, and that the roosters he has that are more recently crossed with d'anvers are much, much, much louder, to the point where he rehomes the loud ones and only keeps the ones that have this soft cute crow. I wish he sold. He only shows and does not sell chicks or eggs.

@Tonyroo

Edit to add this is NOT my rooster. He's a rooster posted by someone in the Watermael club. I uploaded his video to youtube so you can see it.
Gosh, right?? This is Steampup Parlor's roo. They said he's a multi generation watermael, and that the roosters he has that are more recently crossed with d'anvers are much, much, much louder, to the point where he rehomes the loud ones and only keeps the ones that have this soft cute crow. I wish he sold. He only shows and does not sell chicks or eggs.

Green Grables has Kristen’s blacks and working on mottled and looks like lavender. Pretty color

Attachments

• E35D8699-B84D-452C-B832-5D09B7B32604.jpeg
    E35D8699-B84D-452C-B832-5D09B7B32604.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 3
Green Grables has Kristen’s blacks and working on mottled and looks like lavender. Pretty color
I would love to have some in every color. But I can't right now. I need to find homes for the two colombian boys I have. I only want to keep one rooster. That would mean his harem is 3 barbu d'anvers hens, 1 bantam salmon faverolles hen, and 5 barbu de watermael hens. And then he has to fit all the other criteria. He can't be too loud, I won't tolerate him fighting me and I won't tolerate him beating up my girls. If he can't do those things then he can go to someone else lol.

Back
Top Bottom