I'm so old I Remember when:

They might still do that, but some farmers don't have the time for that. Which is the problem. If you need the tractor that day, and the next mechanic comes on the next two days, then being locked out because you took matters into your own hands is very unfair and wrong.
Now everyone wants to work M-F, 9-5. There are not many mechanics working on tractors, cars, etc until the job is done. 5pm they go home.

Warranties for repairs have really went down hill. I had a covered washing machine repair needed. Took 2 weeks to get it done. Ridiculous.

Now everyone wants to work M-F, 9-5. There are not many mechanics working on tractors, cars, etc until the job is done. 5pm they go home.

Warranties for repairs have really went down hill. I had a covered washing machine repair needed. Took 2 weeks to get it done. Ridiculous.
Everything is going downhill in quality. And companies will pull all kinds of rubbish to get out of repairing stuff when they should. Asus now says the tiniest scratch deems your device "not under warranty".

I tell people all the time that if they aren't going for a career that requires a college degree, don't waste your parent's money on college.
What if your parents send you to college whether you want to go or not? I mean, if they want to waste it, let them! Then again, I'm one of those people who have no clue what they want to do. Going to college was beneficial even though I didn't really learn anything academically (my favorite class was CPR/First Aid).

What if your parents send you to college whether you want to go or not? I mean, if they want to waste it, let them! Then again, I'm one of those people who have no clue what they want to do. Going to college was beneficial even though I didn't really learn anything academically (my favorite class was CPR/First Aid).
If they do it on their own that's their money.

So this explains it... I got a little thrown off yesterday when I saw the front page of my state fair website:
isf.JPG

Clearly something is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom