Larkwell Valley (2023)

20240514_193157.jpg
20240514_193117.jpg

20240514_193134.jpg

Here you can see, the pastel call is much larger than this little grey. Almost lost the little today, he got stuck and chilled but seems better right now after being warmed up again.

Honestly, I don't expect Little Grey to make it (unless it's actually just the only she and that's why the size is so different, @shawluvsbirds or @WVduckchick, any idea?), but I'll keep her comfortable like I do all my FtTs
20240514_193111.jpg

View attachment 3832344View attachment 3832345
View attachment 3832347
Here you can see, the pastel call is much larger than this little grey. Almost lost the little today, he got stuck and chilled but seems better right now after being warmed up again.

Honestly, I don't expect Little Grey to make it (unless it's actually just the only she and that's why the size is so different, @shawluvsbirds or @WVduckchick, any idea?), but I'll keep her comfortable like I do all my FtTs
View attachment 3832346
Same age? I’ve actually had several greys that just seem to grow slower (and I think they all were girls!) they are my smallest color variety overall. So there’s hope for the little bit.

Same age? I’ve actually had several greys that just seem to grow slower (and I think they all were girls!) they are my smallest color variety overall. So there’s hope for the little bit.
Same age. Same size on arrival, LG just seems like she never actually started growing like the others (including 2 other greys) all have

damn. Sorry! I was hoping it would just be a little one. I've had one be tiny like that and stayed little. Her name is Little bit 😄
Yeah, I was hopeful, she bounced back decently quick after I found her, but she just was rather weak and I think everything just took that night to catch up with her. Technically I think I had a freebie call, so I'll just consider LG to have been that one

Back
Top Bottom