LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

If you asked me, that was a great choice! You got some great ones in there! One of which, I'd like to get myself! You're going to love the mammillaria.

Then of course, there's this. Ugh. Hate opuntia:sick
I couldn't pick the variety, but I think they are all interesting cacti! You don't like the Bunny Ear? I think it cute. ☺️

They're definitely interesting! They're amazing cacti too (well, most of them).
You don't like the Bunny Ear? I think it cute. ☺️

Mistake number 1. Never think an opuntia is cute. They're evil. Whatever you do, don't touch it. It hurts. Bad. If you do get its microscopic spines of agony on your skin, use tape. The stronger the tape, the better

Mistake number 1. Never think an opuntia is cute. They're evil. Whatever you do, don't touch it. It hurts. Bad. If you do get its microscopic spines of agony on your skin, use tape. The stronger the tape, the better
See?

How can this be evil?! Its SO adorable!! ❤️
(Taken off the internet)
Screenshot_20240521-184859.png

Seriously though, sorry you've been prickled, :hugs I've gotten stuck by our wild cactus outside and I know how bad it is!! 🌵

How can this be evil?! Its SO adorable!! ❤️
(Taken off the internet)
View attachment 3839740

Seriously though, sorry you've been prickled, :hugs I've gotten stuck by our wild cactus outside and I know how bad it is!! 🌵

The most sinister things come in the cutest forms. I've carried my barrel cactus by having my hand around its spines. With this thing, half of a tuch and I'm out

Back
Top Bottom