Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Looks great Raz!!!

I had a blast yesterday! Wore the costume at work.. freaked a few people out!

witch 2018.jpg
here it is all completed! I will have to make it a point to do this again.

Now I have 2 weeks to get everything done before St Antlers day.

I got home from work this evening to find this.
Roof1.jpg
Roof2.jpg
Roof3.jpg
Roof4.jpg
Roof5.jpg
Roof6.jpg
Roof7.jpg

The crew was gone so I spent the last bit of daylight picking up all of the debris they left behind. I didn't have enough time to get the roof felt on. That really stinks because they are calling for rain tonight and tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will miss or at least dry out so I can get the deck protected over the weekend. I'm getting too old for this nonsense.

hello mi. byc members, i am new to the mi thread. I'm looking for others in the u.p. raising chickens, I'm new to the u.p. as of almost 2 years ago. got a few acres and 12 chickens 5 NHR 3 australorps and 4 cochins.

I'm very much looking to find chicks for sale/ trade. to diversify my bloodlines or add new breeds.( after the winter) figure id get a jump on arranging this if i could. i really don't like the idea of purchasing chicks from the internet. and tsc yah we all know they suck at the chickens lol.

i am also looking for an feed alternative to tractor supply. would love if someone in the area could point a place out XD.

hopefully some peeps can help me out here thanks in advance

That is a thing of beauty. A little rain won't hurt, as long as it dries completely before you cover it.
The weekend forecast looks clear but cold. If it is dry enough I should be able to get the synthetic felt put down. At worst that will but me some time before shingles.
I'm glad that you can see the beauty of a work in progress. I see that all the time in the projects I start.

hello mi. byc members, i am new to the mi thread. I'm looking for others in the u.p. raising chickens, I'm new to the u.p. as of almost 2 years ago. got a few acres and 12 chickens 5 NHR 3 australorps and 4 cochins.

I'm very much looking to find chicks for sale/ trade. to diversify my bloodlines or add new breeds.( after the winter) figure id get a jump on arranging this if i could. i really don't like the idea of purchasing chicks from the internet. and tsc yah we all know they suck at the chickens lol.

i am also looking for an feed alternative to tractor supply. would love if someone in the area could point a place out XD.

hopefully some peeps can help me out here thanks in advance
Welcome to the MI thread.
Not a ton of UP people here, but there are a few. Let us know your general location and maybe someone can give you a few leads.
You could always raise some fodder or try some fermented feed.

Back
Top Bottom