Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

OhNo! What happened..and what will they do to fix it?
Best of luck :hugs
They will do some kind of a scope thing to repair 3 tears in the meniscus. I'm told it is a routine out-patient procedure. I won't even get time off from work. So pretty minor.

Cross posting this from classified section per others advice.

Hello,

We have 2 female ducks (Rouen, white Runner) and 1 hen (Buff Orpington) that we need to find a home for. They have been raised together since very small on organic feed and are close to 3 years old. Please send a message if you can provide a caring environment for them.

Thank you,
DaleCooper
Location please.

I’m planning on attending last I spoke with @Candy442 she was gonna start a list sooner to the event..This will be my first Chickenstock and I must say I’m darned excited!!! I’m in Ohiobut I ain’t seen where anyone has one or even anyone that seems much interested so here I come MI!! I camp and kayak at least once a year in MI beautiful state for sure but I’ll always be a Buckeye!! Really looking forward to meeting members closer to my area and probably bringing home some chicks and or ducks!! I’m probably going to bring pasta salad as I’m NW ohio so I have a bit of drive and don’t wanna worry about keeping food warm..a cold dish be a lot easier...and maybe some fresh lemonade or some type of drink refreshment...I’m assuming no alcohol lol I make a really good Red Sangria lol

I make wine. I brought a few bottles of Cherry a few years ago and NOBODY complained, lol.

Back
Top Bottom