PearlTheDuck

Songster
5 Years
Oct 19, 2016
Texas
Right foot

Left foot

Last edited:
The right foot looks ok, the left foot looks like it has something stuck in it? Maybe a little bumble going on. Nothing to worry about I don't think. Soak in warm water with Epsom salt & try to get the sticky out.. (I think that's what I'm seeing?) & that should do the trick!

The right foot looks ok, the left foot looks like it has something stuck in it? Maybe a little bumble going on. Nothing to worry about I don't think. Soak in warm water with Epsom salt & try to get the sticky out.. (I think that's what I'm seeing?) & that should do the trick!

Ok thanks

On the bump on the left foot that you see has a scab. What's weird is that on the right foot it's like the same thing but not as bad, in the same place and everything (unless that's just her foot and I'm paranoid)

Last edited:
Both have a scab and swelling, no not just her foot... could be thorn, splinter, infected wound, etc... definitely would do soaks in warm epsom salt water, see if you can pop the softened scabs off and remove foreign object/infection and paint with clear iodine... wrap may or may not be needed depending how bad they look after getting stuff out, or waterproof bandaids have worked for me... repeat soaks a few days and check for improvement...

Both have a scab and swelling, no not just her foot... could be thorn, splinter, infected wound, etc... definitely would do soaks in warm epsom salt water, see if you can pop the softened scabs off and remove foreign object/infection and paint with clear iodine... wrap may or may not be needed depending how bad they look after getting stuff out, or waterproof bandaids have worked for me... repeat soaks a few days and check for improvement...

Looks that way to me, also. I agree with the recommendations.

Ok thank you!

After doing more research I'm going to try to treat it with vetericyn first, I don't want to pick at anything yet, if the vetericyn doesn't work and something needs to come out i will mess with it then.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom