OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

8D228FAE-1513-4668-977C-AD9F00B33445.jpeg
ISO LOVING HOME FOR SILKIE ROOSTERS

Hi there! We live in Cincinnati, OH and are hoping to find a loving home for our two Silkie Roosters, Morgan (gray) and Albert (white).They are both 5 months old and have just started crowing. We have had them since they were one day old and love them dearly. Morgan and Albert are very friendly and have been raised around children (ages 1-8), dogs, cats and ducks and are handled daily. They both LOVE to hug:) They free range during the day. I would love to see them go to a home together. Please email me at anytime. I am happy to send additional pictures.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Lindsay

Hello fellow Buckeyes! Anyone in need of a gorgeous, friendly SLW roo? He’s a looker and good with the ladies, but I have a BLRW cockerel that I’d prefer to keep. I really don’t want Javier to go into the crock pot...

View attachment 1576804

Hi! We are looking to add a rooster to our flock. We are in Southeast Ohio, and I'm willing to travel some distance if necessary. Please let me know! Heidi

I have a 6 month old sweet roo. We thought he was a Lucy but now it’s Lucifer.... his dad was a BCM and mom was a silver laced wayandotte. He’s not aggressive and proetects the ladies!

Attachments

• 0012CBB7-7E22-4B19-89EF-0E0C4C804A22.jpeg
    0012CBB7-7E22-4B19-89EF-0E0C4C804A22.jpeg
    814.6 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom