OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hope all fellow Buckeyes are staying warm. I live in KY but originally from Cincinnati OH. Hopefully we are out of the deep freeze and it doesn’t come back.
28C3AC58-CAC0-454A-9B4C-6F25628D693F.gif

Hey Buckeyes! I have Silkie chicks coming, but will have extras. I was in on an order with someone who backed out. I could cancel, but I figured I would check with you folks. Does anyone want a few? I would rather ship the larger group.

Not sexed, color is a variety, they are vaccinated.

I'm in Cleveland east suburbs, must pick up, free. Likely end of February.

Last edited:
Hey Buckeyes! I have Silkie chicks coming, but will have extras. I was in on an order with someone who backed out. I could cancel, but I figured I would check with you folks. Does anyone want a few? I would rather ship the larger group.

Not sexed, color is a variety, they are vaccinated.

I'm in Cleveland east suburbs, must pick up, free. Likely end of February.

I would love to if Standard Fowl and vaccinated. Sorry no, but Good Luck!

Southern tip of Ohio here. Lawrence County, very small town north of South Point Ohio. We just bought a 23 acre farm, and since we are retired, we are looking into animals that would be easy for us to raise. I raised chickens, ducks and pigs as a kid, I love animals. So as we fill our farm, we will share our stories, photos, triumphs and failures. Hi all, hoping to make friends.

Southern tip of Ohio here. Lawrence County, very small town north of South Point Ohio. We just bought a 23 acre farm, and since we are retired, we are looking into animals that would be easy for us to raise. I raised chickens, ducks and pigs as a kid, I love animals. So as we fill our farm, we will share our stories, photos, triumphs and failures. Hi all, hoping to make friends.
Congratulations on your new farm! Welcome to the flock. This site has soooo much good information and the people are so friendly and helpful. We are located in Preble County on 6.4 acres. I'm new to homesteading but learning along the way! Wishing you lots of success on your new journey!:wee

I use to go through there a lot for work. I use to deliver RVs all over the country. :frow Hope to hear from a lot of people who know more than I do.........very little. I raised chickens as a kid, but that was so long ago. 20 at the most. We have two now that a neighbor gave us, and the 26 or 27th of this month we are getting the surprise box from Cackle Hatchery. 40-60 chicks, most will be chickens if not all, but there could be some turkeys, geese, ducks, etc in the box.

Back
Top Bottom