Sapphire Jewel Photos

Eccentric

Chirping
Jan 18, 2023
Does anyone have a photo of a Meyer Hatchery Sapphire Jewel? Every time I try to search, the photos are all Gems not Jewels. Even Meyer Hatchery's photo is of day old chicks only. I know they are hybrids and they don't all look same. But surly somebody somewhere has a photo of at least one Sapphire Jewel. 🤔

They are new for 2023 so people are only just now getting chicks, that would explain lack of photos. I'm betting it's a cross of one of their blue layers (maybe Ameraucana?) and a white Leghorn, something similar to My Pet Chickens "Super blue egg layers"

It says new for 2023. But one of the members listed 2 Sapphire Jewels in their flock form 2021. 🤔 But they too are probably Gems not Jewels. 😔 Thanks for your input! Appreciate it.

Does anyone have a photo of a Meyer Hatchery Sapphire Jewel? Every time I try to search, the photos are all Gems not Jewels. Even Meyer Hatchery's photo is of day old chicks only. I know they are hybrids and they don't all look same. But surly somebody somewhere has a photo of at least one Sapphire Jewel. 🤔
I was wondering the same thing!!! Thats basically all Meyers has left for their "colorful egg layer" spring hatches.

I was wondering the same thing!!! Thats basically all Meyers has left for their "colorful egg layer" spring hatches.

Check the Meyer Hatchery website on Monday midday. After they fill all their orders and clean out the brooders, the extras will be listed available for order. But only until approximately 3pm. Currently you must order a minimum of 8 chicks.

Check the Meyer Hatchery website on Monday midday. After they fill all their orders and clean out the brooders, the extras will be listed available for order. But only until approximately 3pm. Currently you must order a minimum of 8 chicks.
WOW! Thank you for this little "gem" of insight! I mean jewel! :bow

Do they list them under a special section of the website?

I wish. You’ll have to go to each and every breed you’re interested in and check availability for today or whichever Monday you’re interested in. I checked one day at noon and there were 10 at 1 o’clock there were eight and a two there were none. So if you’re interested check often through the day. Unfortunately now that it’s almost February they’re selling out faster.

I wish. You’ll have to go to each and every breed you’re interested in and check availability for today or whichever Monday you’re interested in. I checked one day at noon and there were 10 at 1 o’clock there were eight and a two there were none. So if you’re interested check often through the day. Unfortunately now that it’s almost February they’re selling out faster.
Persistence is my middle name! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your insight! Good luck to you! :jumpy

Sorry, one more thing I should have mentioned. You cannot click on there search by available date option. It will still say 0. You need to click on each individual breed description. 😏

Attachments

• 0FCB7212-8F4E-4D70-AC08-68EA624605FE.jpeg
    0FCB7212-8F4E-4D70-AC08-68EA624605FE.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom