Self blue or lavender D'UCCLE?

Lttlteapot

In the Brooder
Apr 11, 2020
I started my flock last year, and decided this year to add some new chicks. I purchased this little one (3 weeks old now) from a "Mille Fleur and Silkie" bin but she's certainly not a Mille Fleur color? She was one of the last left and because she was in with the silkies, I think earlier patrons didn't realize what she was.

Thinking perhaps self-blue/lavender? Could she be something different? Thoughts?

IMG_20200325_125735.jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200410173550945.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200410173641078_COVER.jpg

:love :love :love I am so very jealous! I would assume d'Uccle since that's the bin it was in, but it looks a bit like a bantam Cochin. It could be self blue or it could be my phone, but it kind of looks like a splash in the older pictures.
Our bantam bins are always just "mixed". I would probably be broke if ours said d'Uccle and silkie. (But someone else can have the silkies)
If you can get a picture without the red light, that would show better colors.

I got my chicks from a Feed and Lumber store a town over. Pretty sure they get their stock from Meyer or Cackle...

No matter what she turns out to be color-wise, I adore her! She looked like a little penguin at a day old lol

I got my chicks from a Feed and Lumber store a town over. Pretty sure they get their stock from Meyer or Cackle...

No matter what she turns out to be color-wise, I adore her! She looked like a little penguin at a day old lol
We only have TSC. Ours gets their from Hoover and Townline. Never anywhere else, so said the manager yesterday. Still doesn't explain how I got a buff laced sebright last year. I haven't seen a single place that carries them.

Could be mauve - blue dilution on chocolate instead of black. You have updated pics? I know you posted this awhile ago

Back
Top Bottom