Someone Talk To Me

Florida Bullfrog

Crowing
5 Years
May 14, 2019
North Florida
I’m pulling an all nighter at the office. I am theoretically on vacation, but the reality of my job is there’s a constant flow of paperwork that I have to timely address. I’ll be out until Wednesday. I can sleep in tomorrow, but I’m keeping my daughter until school starts later in the week. So it won’t be much rest.

Talk to me about anything so I have something to look at every so often as the night goes on. Suggested topics include:

Chickens
Frogs
Video games
Hunting
Fishing
Bigfoot

But you can talk about anything you want.

So you like fishing too? Alright freshwater or saltwater which do you like best
Freshwater, because its what’s most available. A lot of my family lives closer to the Gulf of Mexico and they can make it out to the flats easily. Salt water is fun because the ocean is true wilderness. There could be an 18 foot hammerhead right under the boat. It would be like going hunting in Alaska. Lots of variety and lots of dangers. You never know what you’re going to hook up with.

But I got two stocked ponds on my farm and I’m 5 minutes off a major freshwater waterway. So that’s what I do.

How about you?

Only a fishing kayak. I can throw it in my truck and hit any of the water sources near me. My family on the coast has boats.

I used to have a bass boat but sold it years ago.

I love to camp and hunt using a kayak for access. It lets me load myself down with comfort gear. Like a cooler with ice.

Back
Top Bottom