The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Oh my goodness. I hope it's not too hot there, and that your service person will be reliable.

It's almost 80* in the house now, that's warm for us. Because DH gets so hot working outside all day, the house is usually around 68-70*.

The service guy should show up ok...I just wonder what the $$ will be.

Just in time for summer weather, our a/c has gone out. Someone will be out tomorrow morning to check on it. :rolleyes:
I had a scare during the mini heat wave last week. We have a three zone mini split that goes to three rooms in the house. I had the one on in the Master Bedroom and it was working fine. I went back up to the room a bit later, and it was off with two dashes for the error code.

I thought It was broken after only one year! It turned out that my DD had accidentally turned her zone on to heat. All the zones have to be set the same, either to heat or cooling. We reset them to cooling and all was well.

I hope your AC issue is an easy fix.

It's almost 80* in the house now, that's warm for us. Because DH gets so hot working outside all day, the house is usually around 68-70*.

Holy cow! My thermostat is set for 78. I couldn’t afford the bill if it was at 70 and I bet the poor thing would never turn off in summer. Hope it’s not too bad!

I had a scare during the mini heat wave last week. We have a three zone mini split that goes to three rooms in the house. I had the one on in the Master Bedroom and it was working fine. I went back up to the room a bit later, and it was off with two dashes for the error code.

I thought It was broken after only one year! It turned out that my DD had accidentally turned her zone on to heat. All the zones have to be set the same, either to heat or cooling. We reset them to cooling and all was well.

I hope your AC issue is an easy fix.

Glad your's was an easy fix1

We have a window unit for emergencies. Mostly we have it in case the power goes out, it can be used with the generator. It certainly came in handy once while we were waiting for a part for the central air unit.

Back
Top Bottom