The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

G’morning all

I’m curious, do any of you have a food drive for local charities where your postman picks up the grub?

Morning IM :frow

I don't know about the town I'm in now, but where I used to live they did a food drive like that. We could put bags of canned or boxed goods on (or next to) our mail boxes.

G’morning all

I’m curious, do any of you have a food drive for local charities where your postman picks up the grub?
Good morning, IM.
I've never heard of a program like that. I doubt it would be available out here in the country though. Our physical address is in a different county than our postal address. It causes all kinds of havoc.

Morning IM :frow

I don't know about the town I'm in now, but where I used to live they did a food drive like that. We could put bags of canned or boxed goods on (or next to) our mail boxes.
G’morning Debby. That’s what our program is like. Glad to know it’s in other areas too.
Hello everyone
Hello
Good morning, IM.
I've never heard of a program like that. I doubt it would be available out here in the country though. Our physical address is in a different county than our postal address. It causes all kinds of havoc.
g’morning Janie. I didn’t think about the fact that lots of people are rural and it wouldn’t apply.

We currently have a bill on our governor’s desk that would prevent cities from making any ordinances against keeping backyard chickens in the state. Single family homes only, but that is a step in the right direction.

G’morning Debby. That’s what our program is like. Glad to know it’s in other areas too.

Hello

g’morning Janie. I didn’t think about the fact that lots of people are rural and it wouldn’t apply.

The town I lived in that did the postal food drives was good about supporting food banks in general.

The big insurance company I worked for did an annual month-long food drive every year. That was fun, different departments would have competitions and bake sales and such. I served on that committee for a few years and got to help make deliveries to people that needed assistance. It was a really rewarding thing to be involved in.

G’morning all

Good morning IM 🙂
Good morning!!!!
Good morning Kelsey 🙂
Good morning, Sue 🐓 I hope you have a great day. How's the bathroom coming along?

Good morning, Kelsey 🦋
Morning to you 😊 its moving slower than a snail, I thought he was painting yesterday, but nope. Finished up the trim and sanding I think. His helper came in and was doing more tiles in the shower, but re hurt his back, ill go get pictures before he shows up
This is it 😞

Attachments

• IMG_20240521_074704_burst_01.jpg
    IMG_20240521_074704_burst_01.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240521_074635_burst_01.jpg
    IMG_20240521_074635_burst_01.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240521_074620_burst_01.jpg
    IMG_20240521_074620_burst_01.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240521_074601_burst_01.jpg