The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Here is the official first candling updates peeps! From the serama, 4 had blood rings, and 4 are still developing. Let's really root for the 4 little seramas left! Specifically, number one, two, four, and 6 ( @WoDia , @TwoCrows , @ElfenLied89 , @Sally PB ) are gone. Sorry friends:hugs

Number 3 ( @BDutch ) , 5 (unclaimed), 7 ( @Debbie292d ) and 8 ( @GreenJay ) are developing!
So you're at half. That's not so bad! Let's just hope those 4 are strong and stubborn and will keep on forging forward!! ❤️

Plant Grow GIF by Texas Tech University RISE

For the Tsouloufates, these are the updates: the developing ones are 1 (@tlcmurphy ), 2, 6 ( @WoDia ) , 7, 10, 11( @2ndTink ) , 14 , 19, 20, 24, 26. The maybe's are 3, 8 ( @GreenJay ) , 9, 13 ( @ElfenLied89 ), 15, 16, 17 ( @GreenJay ), 18, 23 ( @Debbie292d ). The "maybe" category is basically eggs I could say I saw growing, but they were not able to be penetrated by the light fully. The "probably yes" are 22, 25 (@Canadian Wind ), and the "probably not" egg is number 21. The rest were a clear "no"

For the Tsouloufates, these are the updates: the developing ones are 1 (@tlcmurphy ), 2, 6 ( @WoDia ) , 7, 10, 11( @2ndTink ) , 14 , 19, 20, 24, 26. The maybe's are 3, 8 ( @GreenJay ) , 9, 13 ( @ElfenLied89 ), 15, 16, 17 ( @GreenJay ), 18, 23 ( @Debbie292d ). The "maybe" category is basically eggs I could say I saw growing, but they were not able to be penetrated by the light fully. The "probably yes" are 22, 25 (@Canadian Wind ), and the "probably not" egg is number 21. The rest were a clear "no"
YESSSS!!!! I knew you could do it Tsoureki! ❤️ YAYYYY Greek Egg family!

(on a side note: I would like to adopt another, in Mercurys name. Any number. 🥰)

4 is great for round #1, we always wish for more but I'm so excited for these little ones you have growing!

Ella is working on her pipes, sing it out girl!

First Lady Vintage GIF by The Ed Sullivan Show

Yeah, overall it doesn't seem too bad. If I lose more serama I won't be happy at all. Hopefully I don't. From what I undertand, most looses are accounted for during the first week, and the last few days, so (again, if my understanding is correct) the week ahead should not hold many surprises for us :fl

Yeah, overall it doesn't seem too bad. If I lose more serama I won't be happy at all. Hopefully I don't. From what I undertand, most looses are accounted for during the first week, and the last few days, so (again, if my understanding is correct) the week ahead should not hold many surprises for us :fl
So sorry Fluffy for all the Serama losses. :hugs They are obviously very difficult to hatch and keep alive. And no fault of yours!! :hugs Just par for the breed.

So we are all behind the remaining Serama egglets, the Tsouloufates as well, let's go all you eggies, it's time to get it together and start growing big and strong!!!

You Are Strong Chinese GIF by Bruce Lee Foundation

Back
Top Bottom