Things you wish you could say

For many, many years, I would not let them give me Novocaine because of the needle. A good dentist will have his/her assistant numb your gums with a cotton swab and you will not feel the needle stick.
For many, many years, I would not let them give me Novocaine because of the needle. A good dentist will have his/her assistant numb your gums with a cotton swab and you will not feel the needle stick.
Unfortunately whether or not I feel it seems to be almost irrelevant. It still is an extremely negative experience.
I have not had blood drawn in at least 15 years because nowhere seems to have a suitable solution for this.

Oh, I misread that. I thought you had said just cotton and bypassing the needle all together.

Unfortunately whether or not I feel it seems to be almost irrelevant. It still is an extremely negative experience.
I have not had blood drawn in at least 15 years because nowhere seems to have a suitable solution for this.
I look away when they are inserting the needle for the blood draw. If I watched them insert the needle, I would flinch.

Back
Top Bottom