Things you wish you could say

I hate everything about going to the dentist. But, I really like my dentist and his pretty and sweet assistant, and the hygienist. They take good care of me.
I don't mind my dentist. Probably because I've never had any cavities and they always tell me how clean and healthy my teeth are.

I don't mind needles but they do hurt. But I hate the thought of anesthesia so when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, they just did novacaine. Even though two were impacted

Drink Reaction GIF by Laff
I was wondering how long it would take you to sniff that out!

I don't mind my dentist. Probably because I've never had any cavities and they always tell me how clean and healthy my teeth are.

I don't mind needles but they do hurt. But I hate the thought of anesthesia so when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, they just did novacaine. Even though two were impacted
Get those needles away from me. I do mind them. Sharp stuff for that matter.

I assisted on a root canal once. I was with my big sister (through the Big Brother/Big Sister program) on a Saturday when she got an emergency call. She was a dentist. We went to her office which was closed otherwise, so there were just the two of us and the patient. I handled suction and the cleanup while she did the surgery.

I was proud that I didn't flinch or change expression when black blood came shooting out of the tooth. The patient never knew.

I assisted on a root canal once. I was with my big sister (through the Big Brother/Big Sister program) on a Saturday when she got an emergency call. She was a dentist. We went to her office which was closed otherwise, so there were just the two of us and the patient. I handled suction and the cleanup while she did the surgery.

I was proud that I didn't flinch or change expression when black blood came shooting out of the tooth. The patient never knew.
Did mention that I had no training at all in dentistry?

Back
Top Bottom