WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? WHAT DID YOU JUST RECEIVE?

rockmissjess

Songster
6 Years
5 Years
Jan 23, 2014
Prescott Area, Arizona
LETS HEAR WHAT CHICKEN MAIL YOUR WAITING FOR:

How many, what kind, where from, when they will mail..ect.

LETS HEAR & SEE UR NEW CHICK MAIL ORDER!

where from? how long did it take? how many? problems? extras? show pics!

Last edited:
Last edited:
i have 2 LF red cochin pullets, and 3 barnevelder pullets and 10 white leghorn pullets hopefully shipping out on the 26th..the cochin and barnevelders will deffinantly ship the 26th but will have to see if the hatchery has 10 leghorn pullets available to send with my other 5.

the 10 white leghorns aren't mine i'm just getting for a friend and raising them for a bit then i'll take them to her

i have 2 LF red cochin pullets, and 3 barnevelder pullets and 10 white leghorn pullets hopefully shipping out on the 26th..the cochin and barnevelders will deffinantly ship the 26th but will have to see if the hatchery has 10 leghorn pullets available to send with my other 5.

the 10 white leghorns aren't mine i'm just getting for a friend and raising them for a bit then i'll take them to her
oooo i so wanted barnevelder pullets.. but i didnt want to wait till june! where did u get urs from?

Last edited:
hmmm when did u order cause i swear when i tried a few weeks ago they said they couldnt ship till june and i didnt wanna wait that long
just yesterday i ordered them but i had been on the waitlist for a few days. so if theres a breed you want that says it not available till later just out your self on the waitlist and you'll most likely get it sooner and only wait up to a couple weeks before they call or email you

Last edited:
just yesterday i ordered them but i had been on the waitlist for a few days. so if theres a breed you want that says it not available till later just out your self on the waitlist and you'll most likely get it sooner and only wait up to a couple weeks before they call or email you
G2k... ;) ill keep that in mind for next time.

Well, I have to ask the neighbors, but if all goes well.....
lol.png

March 30th : 1x Speckled Sussex (Quintessence, "Quinn")
March 30th : 1x Easter Egger (Penguin, "Gwen")
April 6th : 2x Easter Eggers (Cadee & Cazoo)
April 6th : 1x Blue Laced Red Wyandotte (Blueberry)
April 6th : 1x Ancona (Cadence, "Cae")
April 27th : 1x Dark Brahma (Princess, "Cessa")
April 27th : 1x Rhode Island Red (Quack)

Needless to say, I'm very excited.

@KuroKitsune I love Barnevelders! Are they double laced? Those are just, lovely! I love the pattern, it's the reason I'm going for a Dark Brahma; they have feathers that make it look like they are made of loosely woven fraying silk.
@rockmissjess So exciting! Do you have any names picked?

Back
Top Bottom