Are these ducklings old enough to be put outside ?

FLducks

In the Brooder
Nov 3, 2023
IMG_6621.jpeg

How pretty ❤️ What are your daytime night time temps? They looks to be pretty far along in their feathering. Do they have a house where breeze won't be blowing over them? Looks like they are outside now?I see your worried about predators. That is always a worry if you have a covered area to put them in that would be better especially if they haven't been introduced to your other birds.

Last edited:
How pretty ❤️ What are your daytime night time temps? They looks to be pretty far along in their feathering. Do they have a house where breeze won't be blowing over them? Looks like they are outside now?
Hey it's super warm here they've not needed the heat lamp for about a month we're
How pretty ❤️ What are your daytime night time temps? They looks to be pretty far along in their feathering. Do they have a house where breeze won't be blowing over them? Looks like they are outside now?
hey ! Thank you ! There so sweet too ! We're In Florida so it's basically summer here temp in the high 60s at night and they have protection I've been so paranoid about hawks due to an incident last year a younger hawk took out one of my half grown babies and I've been shell shocked since that's why I got these for the remaining adult female to raise. There in a catio that has 100 percent coverage from birds and such currently but wondering about the going to the big pin with the open roof

How pretty ❤️ What are your daytime night time temps? They looks to be pretty far along in their feathering. Do they have a house where breeze won't be blowing over them? Looks like they are outside now?I see your worried about predators. That is always a worry if you have a covered area to put them in that would be better especially if they haven't been introduced to your other birds.
And we put them out our Peking ducks think they are there babies lol and our black Muscovy female does not seem to care about them 😂

Back
Top Bottom