Chicks helping me with a chick???!!!

MayberrySaint

Chillin' Out
12 Years
Mar 7, 2007
Mount Airy, NC
I never thought having chickens would help my lovelife, but...
Living in a largely rural area and being separated, I thought I would try internet dating (I know.....). Anyway, today I ran into a lady who lives about 30 miles away and guess what she has in her profile? She loves chickens and has 50!!!!! It doesn't hurt that she is very cute. Anyway, I e-mailed her back and maybe we have a match...
Maybe we should have a singles forum...
hugs.gif

LOL. You can tell a lot about a person by how s/he treats animals. If her chickens are all spoiled and in good condition, I bet you at least have the beginnings of a good match.

hugs.gif

She's gotta be great if she's into chickens! I hope it turns into an egg-citing adventure for both of you!!! Keep us all posted!

Great news, keep us posted. Yeah what Llysse said ,see how she treats her chickens.Make sure now that she likes football
big_smile.png

Did ya here the Saints are playing the Colts Sept 6th in da dome? I guess it's a preseason game,but I'm countin' the days.
tongue.png

Hey how are your babies doing? Have ya posted any chics yet?

Later,Miriam

Quote:
Hey Miriam,

The chicks are doing fine. I can't find my cable to download the pics from the camera...somewhere in the mess of my office...:-(
Saints vs Colts is actually the first game of the regular season on a Thursday night. Unfortunately it is in the dome...the RCA dome in Indy...so we won't have that home crowd driving Peyton Manning crazy.

Last edited:
Oh I must have read that wrong,sorry... too early my eyes are still crossed.
th.gif

that's cool about the pics,I thought I may have missed ya posting them.

Miriam

Back
Top Bottom