Dill's Giant Atlantic pumpkin diary

Pics
@R2elk What a wonderful and informative thread. I can't wait to see how it ends. Nice, pretty, and large pumpkins. I keep thinking about how the 5 year old granddaughter would like to see a few of those in the backyard. I may try to grow some next year for her.
Thank you for the info and beautiful pictures.
I will continue to follow until I get to see them cut.

@R2elk What a wonderful and informative thread. I can't wait to see how it ends. Nice, pretty, and large pumpkins. I keep thinking about how the 5 year old granddaughter would like to see a few of those in the backyard. I may try to grow some next year for her.
With your long growing season you should be able to grow monsters.

Did you ever complete your earrings?

34°F on the thermometer above the garden this morning. Ice on top of the truck but dew on the trailer. Grass on the north side of the garden has frost on it.

Turned the sprinklers on at 6 AM and will leave them on until after the sun hits the garden.

Neighbor texted that he had 31°F at 6 AM. Said the forecast was for 47°F.

34°F on the thermometer above the garden this morning. Ice on top of the truck but dew on the trailer. Grass on the north side of the garden has frost on it.

Turned the sprinklers on at 6 AM and will leave them on until after the sun hits the garden.

Neighbor texted that he had 31°F at 6 AM. Said the forecast was for 47°F.
Today's low is 33°F. Ice on the top of the truck. Nothing on the trailer, neither dew or frost.

Got the sprinklers running again this morning. It worked yesterday as I did not see any visible signs of frost damage later in the day.

Back
Top Bottom