Free 4' x 8' Shed Style Chicken Coop Plans

downeastthunderfarm

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 24, 2011
Maine
We finished our first chicken coop a little over a month ago. My husband has finally put his drawings together into a PDF. They're free to anyone who might have use for them!

Click here for the download page. There are pics of the project going together, too.

coop-plans-500x385.jpg

Where were you about 2 months ago when we were starting ours? Ours is pretty much the same thing. Where do you have your ventilation? And maybe its just the pictures, but why does it seem so skinny? Our 4 foot wide side looks wider, but it could be an angle thing in your pic.

But thats awesome. I'm sure people will appreciate it.

Wow! That is awesome! Although I already have one, it will most likely stay with this property if I ever leave. I'll keep this in my "back pocket" just in case. Really nice work, and thanks for sharing the plans.

We've got two vents above the door - he doesn't show it here. It's not tight, but I don't think we'll have any big breezes during the winter.

I think it looks skinny too. In fact we went round and round over this when he was drawing the plans. I thought it looked too narrow for us to move around in when we had to maintain it. It's fairly roomy though, so it really is an optical illusion!

That's some great plans, thanks for posting. I have never built any chicken coops from plans before, but I will bookmark this page so I can use it in the future. I design storage sheds and outbuilding blueprints mostly. Anyway great post...

We are in the process of building a coop, and this looks perfect.Plus
it's BIGGER than what I was hoping for!
I'll keep you posted if yours is the winning design!

We finished our first chicken coop a little over a month ago. My husband has finally put his drawings together into a PDF. They're free to anyone who might have use for them!

Click here for the download page. There are pics of the project going together, too.

coop-plans-500x385.jpg
Hi! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for coop plans, and I am always drawn to your coop. I tried clicking on the link, but nothing happens; maybe the link is broken? Please, can you re-post them?

Many, many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom