Free Egg Incubation Software, New Release.

No kidding. That's the fastest spam removal I've ever seen on a forum!
Car Chase Police GIF

Hello everybody.

I have finally, mostly pushed out the HatchKeeper 0.90.0 Release.

The Android version now supports Android 13. And you should be able to find it on Google Play again. Let me know if you experience any problems updating.

Note: You will likely have to update your settings after the update. Somehow HatchKeeper settings get lost when updating to the Android 13 API. Breeds and Types are not affected.

I have not had the time or resources to build 0.90.0 for macOS. But Windows and Linux builds are available. Visit the website for links.

We also have a new website design based on the mobile version of HatchKeeper: https://hatchkeeper.sourceforge.io/

Happy Hatching

mill-j

Hello everybody.

I have finally, mostly pushed out the HatchKeeper 0.90.0 Release.

The Android version now supports Android 13. And you should be able to find it on Google Play again. Let me know if you experience any problems updating.

Note: You will likely have to update your settings after the update. Somehow HatchKeeper settings get lost when updating to the Android 13 API. Breeds and Types are not affected.

I have not had the time or resources to build 0.90.0 for macOS. But Windows and Linux builds are available. Visit the website for links.

We also have a new website design based on the mobile version of HatchKeeper: https://hatchkeeper.sourceforge.io/

Happy Hatching

mill-j
@mill-j I am not very good with todays technology, such an understatement. I would like to get your program on my iPad. I went to your website and could not figure out what I needed to do. Do I need to put it on a computer instead? I’m sorry to bother you with this, but your program is exactly what I’ve been looking for!

@mill-j I am not very good with todays technology, such an understatement. I would like to get your program on my iPad. I went to your website and could not figure out what I needed to do. Do I need to put it on a computer instead? I’m sorry to bother you with this, but your program is exactly what I’ve been looking for!
I currently don't support iOS. However there are other ways to run HatchKeeper.

You can open Safari on your iPad and load https://hatchkeeper.sourceforge.io/demo/ this is pretty much identical to the Android app although you won't get reminders. You will also need to backup HatchKeeper data frequently(Settings>DB>Export HatchKeeper Data) so you can restore if your browser data/cache gets cleared.

What computer do you have? That might be an option as well.

The computer is a Lenovo laptop. It is visiting Seattle with my hubby, and will be home end of this month. Yes, it appears to be having a good time 😆
I’m sorry I don’t know anything more about the computer, I can find out & let you know later today or tomorrow.

OK. I went to the link you gave me, I see what you meant about how it works on safari.
I think putting it on the computer is going to be best for me. I will find out model or whatever it is & tell you.
I really appreciate you taking the time to reply & help me!

Last edited:
The computer is a Lenovo laptop. It is visiting Seattle with my hubby, and will be home end of this month. Yes, it appears to be having a good time 😆
I’m sorry I don’t know anything more about the computer, I can find out & let you know later today or tomorrow.

OK. I went to the link you gave me, I see what you meant about how it works on safari.
I think putting it on the computer is going to be best for me. I will find out model or whatever it is & tell you.
I really appreciate you taking the time to reply & help me!
Ok great, it'll work on a Lenovo. That's what my main computer is. Just download the .exe file and double click it to install it. If you need any help when you go to install it just ping me here.

Do you have a screenshot of the demo running on your iPad? I'm curious how it looks. Never messed with Apple products. Too expensive for me:caf

Ok great, it'll work on a Lenovo. That's what my main computer is. Just download the .exe file and double click it to install it. If you need any help when you go to install it just ping me here.

Do you have a screenshot of the demo running on your iPad? I'm curious how it looks. Never messed with Apple products. Too expensive for me:caf
I have put my iPad to bed, I will get it tomorrow and post it. (Maybe it’s me I’m putting to bed :))

Back
Top Bottom