Hello from Wisconsin

Mserwe

In the Brooder
May 4, 2024
Hello! I’m an upcoming and coming chicken mama here in Wisconsin. We just got our fixer upper coop today and will be working on getting it ready for a flock of 10 hens and a rooster. I’ve never had chickens before but my grandparents had them and my neighbors currently have them so I’m excited to join the club! We have a little of kittens born in march 2024 that I’m caring for along with their mama so I’m hoping eventually the coop will grow into a small barn to keep adding animals! Here’s my rickety (but free from my super awesome neighbor!!) chicken coop!

Attachments

• IMG_2650.jpeg
    IMG_2650.jpeg
    883.9 KB · Views: 25
Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

Lots of potential there, that should make an awesome coop!

Make yourself at home here!
Thank you!! Yes, tons of potential and I’m super excited to get going on it!! It’s 6x8 so not super huge but I plan on adding onto it eventually. I’m just so happy we were able to bring it over from the neighbors without it falling apart!!

Attachments

• IMG_2646.jpeg
    IMG_2646.jpeg
    783.8 KB · Views: 4
Thank you!! Yes, tons of potential and I’m super excited to get going on it!! It’s 6x8 so not super huge but I plan on adding onto it eventually. I’m just so happy we were able to bring it over from the neighbors without it falling apart!!
Oh what a fun photo! You will enjoy looking back at that years from now. :D

Back
Top Bottom