I don't like what BYC listed on my avitar how do I change it?

gimmie birdies

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Feb 12, 2013
Eastern WA
Under my name and Avitar, it says "overrun with chickens" That is not the case, I have not kept every chicken I have hatched and do not like how they are describing me. I have 30, I hatch out babies keep some and give some away. I have not kept every one, and do not like the term "over run with chickens" it is suggesting I need help, which I don't. I am not an animal collector, I have my 30 birds and one dog, that is it.

I think you have to be a premium member to change that? I believe that “label” is just used to indicate how active you are on the site, may be wrong though. Mine automatically changed the more active I became and I think what you have is the most active level. Again, just what I’ve gathered. It’s certainly not meant as an insult though. Hopefully staff chimes in with an answer.

I think you have to be a premium member to change that? I believe that “label” is just used to indicate how active you are on the site, may be wrong though. Mine automatically changed the more active I became and I think what you have is the most active level. Again, just what I’ve gathered. It’s certainly not meant as an insult though. Hopefully staff chimes in with an answer.
You're right, it's the number of posts. One can upgrade and change if they want.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/account/upgrades

:frow @gimmie birdies

Your title is not directly aimed at you so please dont think that is the case. We are sorry if you thought this was the case and no offence is intended with these titles. There are many members that will have the same title as you. They automatically change according to the number of trophy points you have.
Hope this thread helps shed some light on the titles for you ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/help-us-create-new-names-for-trophy-point-levels.1175422/

As said above PFM membership allows you to change your title :)

Back
Top Bottom