My Trakehner mares

Folly's place

Addict
12 Years
Sep 13, 2011
southern Michigan
I didn't want to continue in the 'My Horse Training Adventures' thread, so here's my mare's bloodlines.
Sire is Tanzeln, by Enrico Caruso, who has sired international horses. he dam is by Amethyst, who evented to 4star level at the Kentucky Rolex, and out of an approved Tb mare who raced four years
and retired with minor arthritis in a fetlock.
Lovely horses, all of them!
Mary

Tanz2012Show%201282_webSM.jpg Tanzeln
amethyst_steeplechase.jpg amethyst_conformation.jpg Amethyst june 14, 2015 3.png Steptanzer, full sibling to my mare. he live in Canada now.
Mary

Never mind my poor typing skills! Can't fix the typos any more either.:oops:
They are nice horses!
I visited Amethyst when he was alive, a sweetheart! After he retired from eventing, his owner's eleven year old daughter showed him in 4H one year! A 17h stallion shown by a child in 4H! Nice horse!
Mary

View attachment 1862930 Tanzeln
View attachment 1862936 View attachment 1862937 AmethystView attachment 1862941 Steptanzer, full sibling to my mare. he live in Canada now.
Mary
Just found this thread. hubba, hubba! What lookers!! Amazing how similar those beauties look to my fine steed. Maybe same bloodlines, knew he came from greatness!!?!!! Yes, I'm sure of it! I remember how he walked over a stump with lots of enthusiasm once... :lol:
IMG_20181105_182033660.jpg
OK. Keep photos coming so I can continue to opine. :p :lau:love

Back
Top Bottom