Nurture Right 360 auto turner

Titantherooster

Songster
Jul 9, 2020
Hi all, I purchased a second incubator since we seem to have duck and chick fever here and want to go a little crazy. The last hatch we didn’t use the turner because the Pekin eggs were too large so we did it manually. I think I recall hearing it turn on its own while we had it warming up back then.

This one will turn when I press the “test” buttons down but so far I haven’t seen or heard it turning the eggs on its own. It’s very quiet so perhaps I missed it but I can confirm it works, it’s plugged in correctly but wondering what others experience with this specific turner has been? I think I’ve seen it should turn every hour but so far no sightings. Hopefully this function isn’t busted but setup seems so straightforward I feel like I shouldn’t be missing anything.

Did you reset the hatch count- down feature after you set the eggs? The turner will work for 18 days, then stop for the beginning of lock down. Every time the power is disconnected, the turner does not automatically reset. Just hold the menu button for three seconds to adjust the turner (and temp if needed). Hold the menu button and the - button to return to factory settings. I hope this helps.

Hi all, I purchased a second incubator since we seem to have duck and chick fever here and want to go a little crazy. The last hatch we didn’t use the turner because the Pekin eggs were too large so we did it manually. I think I recall hearing it turn on its own while we had it warming up back then.

This one will turn when I press the “test” buttons down but so far I haven’t seen or heard it turning the eggs on its own. It’s very quiet so perhaps I missed it but I can confirm it works, it’s plugged in correctly but wondering what others experience with this specific turner has been? I think I’ve seen it should turn every hour but so far no sightings. Hopefully this function isn’t busted but setup seems so straightforward I feel like I shouldn’t be missing anything.
Is the turner securely plugged in? Sometimes it can get worked out of the plug a little bit and then not turn them.
Thanks for the tag!
Yea they are all numbered and so far nothing changed over the last hour. Tried unplugging and replugging back in
Maybe the eggs are just too big. What if you take out the eggs and let them cool for an hour, put a chicken egg in (mark the sides so you'll know if it turns) and leave it for an hour.

Is the turner securely plugged in? Sometimes it can get worked out of the plug a little bit and then not turn them.

Thanks for the tag!

Maybe the eggs are just too big. What if you take out the eggs and let them cool for an hour, put a chicken egg in (mark the sides so you'll know if it turns) and leave it for an hour.
Well it’s weird it is turning on its own now but it isn’t at hour intervals from what I can tell. I might just use the test turner throughout the day just to be sure they are turning. When it turns them it doesn’t have any trouble, these are Saxony eggs so not as big as Pekin and they all rotate easily as a large chicken egg

Well it’s weird it is turning on its own now but it isn’t at hour intervals from what I can tell. I might just use the test turner throughout the day just to be sure they are turning. When it turns them it doesn’t have any trouble, these are Saxony eggs so not as big as Pekin and they all rotate easily as a large chicken egg
That's weird. Ok. Yeah, just make sure they're at least being turned three times a day.

Back
Top Bottom