MichiganSilkie

Chirping
Mar 16, 2016
Michigan - Southeast
These blue girls are too cute! We would love to keep them but we can't keep them all! This is a great way to get started silkie pullets without having to go through the guesswork of raising day-old chicks.

These little ladies were hatched on our farm on 5/3/20. As with all of our chickens, these pullets have been carefully raised, vaccinated and are healthy to the best of my knowledge. Buy one or two, or buy them all as a group. They are all sisters/half-sisters. These girls are NOT currently laying. They will likely start laying within the next 8 weeks.

**** Each girl has a leg band which corresponds to the number in the upper right of each photo. ****

I'm located in SE Michigan and asking $40 for each pullet. These little ladies are pick-up only. I do not ship birds.

Attachments

• 12.1.jpg
    12.1.jpg
    853 KB · Views: 53
  • 27.1.jpg
    27.1.jpg
    892.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 49.2.jpg
    49.2.jpg
    786.1 KB · Views: 16
These blue girls are too cute! We would love to keep them but we can't keep them all! This is a great way to get started silkie pullets without having to go through the guesswork of raising day-old chicks.

These little ladies were hatched on our farm on 5/3/20. As with all of our chickens, these pullets have been carefully raised, vaccinated and are healthy to the best of my knowledge. Buy one or two, or buy them all as a group. They are all sisters/half-sisters. These girls are NOT currently laying. They will likely start laying within the next 8 weeks.

**** Each girl has a leg band which corresponds to the number in the upper right of each photo. ****

I'm located in SE Michigan and asking $40 for each pullet. These little ladies are pick-up only. I do not ship birds.

Are these still available? How far are you from Lansing MI?

I’m Ortonville, I’m interested

Hi, I’m in the White Lake/Clarkston area and looking to replace a silkie rooster. I realize your post is a year old, but one can hope!
scott

This feels like a long shot as I look at the date of this original post, but I’m desperately seeking a blue bearded silkie hen (as well as a buff and a white). Curious if you may have any of these beauties available ?

Back
Top Bottom