The Moonshiner's Bootleg Incubator Reviews And Discussions

The chicken eggs I've gotten with jiggly air cells have not hatched super well, either, unfortunately. :hmm I found that they did best if I kept them tilted but upright in a clean egg carton in the incubator, and sort of rolled them back and forth by hand in the carton a few times a day to turn them. Good luck! :fl
Thank you! I plan on putting them in the GQF in a few days. The racks in the turners keep the eggs upright but turn them side to side. I will hatch them upright in a rack in one of the Genesis incubators also. I hope for a decent hatch rate. :fl

We eat a lot of it. I have made nearly all of my pot roasts, stew, and burgers lately with deer meat from the freezer. Get you a Sportsman license and a deer rifle. If it's brown it's down, if you only want meat. Lol
View attachment 3811301

This is funny to me cause I wouldn't be mad at ya for that.
I've actually been contemplating feeding my extra cockerels to my dogs. Go the raw diet route and not have to buy dog food.

I used to have Aussies and started them with ducks cause we all know chickens won't herd.
I can't get mine to eat raw

I can't get mine to eat raw
I've never had dogs that eat like my Anatolian/Kangals. They will eat literally anything. They will even graze on the goats' hay. I had some old pickled eggs in the fridge I wanted rid of and was going to feed them to the chickens. There the dogs were begging for some. I figured it wouldn't hurt so I offered them one each. The old Pyrenees scoffed at his as walked away. The Anatolians ate them, however they were definitely displeased with the sour taste. Lol. They all love raw meat though. Always have. And raw eggs, shell and all. They eat every one they find.

20240503_202124.jpg

Back
Top Bottom