The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning Sour, who cooks breakfast for you? They need to add at least a slice of toast to the coffee. :lol:
Now ya know I'm the cook in this operation. She cooked the first 25 years, and I took over after my early retirement. I have NEVER been a breakfast person. Used to drive my Mom nuts.

Now ya know I'm the cook in this operation. She cooked the first 25 years, and I took over after my early retirement. I have NEVER been a breakfast person. Used to drive my Mom nuts.
We did just the opposite. I told Jim I couldn't cook. I was still working and he retired at 42ish, so he cooked all the time, or we ate takeout, for our first few years. Then one day I decided to cook a meal. Sad day. He found out I could cook after all.

A new breed of house cat has been discovered. I might have to add one to my group!

Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 7.56.59 PM.png

We did just the opposite. I told Jim I couldn't cook. I was still working and he retired at 42ish, so he cooked all the time, or we ate takeout, for our first few years. Then one day I decided to cook a meal. Sad day. He found out I could cook after all.
I think I need a new husband so I can do this.

Back
Top Bottom