What did you do in the garden today?

I was doing so well until ragweed season and my shots just couldn't keep up with that. THEN allergist added in chicken dander and mouse to my shots and I'm back where I started. She couldn't figure out why I am STILL having problems with ragweed, even though we are well past frost. She forgot I'm throwing hay and cleaning stalls everyday. LOL

There is now pollen downtime when you are dealing with hay and a henhouse.
She said she doesn't usually treat for chicken dander and mouse, but then I reminded her I have hens, and I deal with more mice in one week, than most people see in their lifetime. (I'm her only country girl patient.)
Yup, sinuses. Ive had issues for quite some time, along with the vertigo and ear pain, but it just gets worse every year.

image.jpg

This is the dehydrator I got for Christmas

I contacted them and they dont sell it for this model.
oh well, im testing it with their herb pods and (making lemonade), this way i dont waste my good seeds if i dont like it and also work the bugs out. Metaphorically, i hope 🤞🤞
I hope it works out good for you. My daughter in law had me bring hers home with me so the rabbits and I were very happy with the food.

I was doing so well until ragweed season and my shots just couldn't keep up with that. THEN allergist added in chicken dander and mouse to my shots and I'm back where I started. She couldn't figure out why I am STILL having problems with ragweed, even though we are well past frost. She forgot I'm throwing hay and cleaning stalls everyday. LOL

There is now pollen downtime when you are dealing with hay and a henhouse.
She said she doesn't usually treat for chicken dander and mouse, but then I reminded her I have hens, and I deal with more mice in one week, than most people see in their lifetime. (I'm her only country girl patient.)
High dose vitamin D is worth a go, im taking 5000iu, but started higher, and i havent had asthma since... 2008. I used be hospitalised.

I miss gardening. Had to come in and see who's able to. Of course you are! 😂
My tomato season is like Florida, it starts in November and ends by summer. The summer months is too hot for my tomato flowers to set fruit, unless I grow them in a green house.

It is a also a challenge to grow tomatoes in the tropics because we have birds and fruit flies. It's a pain to cover the tomatoes and I usually pick them early before anything gets them. I picked these 3 red snappers today.

DSCN0273.JPG

My tomato season is like Florida, it starts in November and ends by summer. The summer months is too hot for my tomato flowers to set fruit, unless I grow them in a green house.

It is a also a challenge to grow tomatoes in the tropics because we have birds and fruit flies. It's a pain to cover the tomatoes and I usually pick them early before anything gets them. I picked these 3 red snappers today.

View attachment 3715009
Oh man I love fresh tomatoes. Lucky...

Back
Top Bottom