• No

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • It's both of your faults.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

LittleLady98

Crowing
8 Years
My neighbors (who I don't really like) just got a hold on my phone and read my texts. I was texting my dad, because I was glad they were gone (then they came back). So now they're mad at me.

I told my dad, "they're finally gone", and they read it.

It's not my fault. They spend over 7 hours at my house every day. She shouldn't have been reading my texts in the first place!!!

What should I do?

Don't let people you don't like spend 7 hours a day at your house. Also, having people you don't like mad at you tends to be an alright thing, keeps 'em away.
wink.png

Well, it's not that don't like them, it's just that, well...

They always take over my electronics when they come. When they're here, I can never use my own computer, I have no control over my tv, and they take my phone to use. They spend over 7 hours just using my stuff. I got tired of it, so I was talking to my dad about it over text. Then they came back, and one of them looked through my texts.

Don't allow them to use your electronics and run up your electricity bill. Tell them if they want to use your stuff they need to fork over some cash. 7 hours is a long time. You could also just not invite them inside.

Sounds like some boundaries need to be set. I would never allow a neighbor to come into my house and take over things. I myself find that to be very rude and disrespectful to the host.

You need to get a backbone... stand your ground, set some rules, keep your phone in your pocket, log off your computer... of course you already know what to do given the time to think about it your problem is administering those ideas and that DOES require a backbone... and do not worry one bit what they will think of you they already think little of you by not respecting your privacy.

Back
Top Bottom