2016 U.S. Election, Who Are You Voting For?

Who Are You Voting For?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • No one

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe out of all the people in the US, that the two candidates are the best they could come up with. I can't stand either of them.
Yeah, both candidates are not liked by a lot of Americans. 56% of all Americans said they disapproved of Clinton and 60% of Americans said they disapproved of Trump. We all know if either party came up with a "more liked" candidate, they would win a landslide. But like I said, it will be interesting to see who America picks. It's funny because I've talked with people from other countries and they just laugh at our politics
lol.png

We are DOOMED!
barnie.gif
My Hubby's a former Marine (Once a Marine Always a Marine) finds the decline in our Country/government very disheartening. He's ready to "check out & fears for the Grandkids future".
fl.gif
Yup, other Countries are finding our government a joke, excuse me, I mean to say our POLITICIANS a JOKE! Our Founding Fore Fathers
old.gif
had it right, it's the following generations that keeps messing up. Government is too politically correct, lost common sense and lets not forget GREED. Ok, I'm venting sorry....
rant.gif

We are DOOMED!  :barnie My Hubby's a former Marine (Once a Marine Always a Marine) finds the decline in our Country/government very disheartening.  He's ready to "check out & fears for the Grandkids future". :fl   Yup, other Countries are finding our government a joke, excuse me, I mean to say our POLITICIANS a JOKE!  Our Founding Fore Fathers :old had it right, it's the following generations that keeps messing up.  Government is too politically correct, lost common sense and lets not forget GREED.  Ok, I'm venting sorry....:rant  

I agree 100%! I also agree with @drumstick diva. We don't really have any good candidates.

My vote will more than likely be for Trump. Or I will reserve my right to not vote...... I voted for John Kasich, but he is out. America has already paid for Hillary and Bill Clinton to live "high on the hog" for Eight years. It was a fun circus, (lol!) but I don't want to waste any more of our money on them.

Last edited:
I was kind of surprised Jill Stein wasn't on the poll either. Of course, neither is Darrell Castle.

On the ticket we have a petulant bully up against a crooked politician. Unfortunately, this year a more accurate poll would have been: Who are you voting against?

I was kind of surprised Jill Stein wasn't on the poll either.  Of course, neither is Darrell Castle. 

On the ticket we have a petulant bully up against a crooked politician.  Unfortunately, this year a more accurate poll would have been:  Who are you voting against?
Exactly. No vote is a vote for the person you least like. I say vote for the opposite of your least favorite. That's better than no vote at all.

My dad has never even registered. I tell him… If your gun rights get taken away. You have no right to complain because you've never voted.

We all have things were really passionate about. Even if the candidate has two or three of those vote for them.

Exactly. No vote is a vote for the person you least like. I say vote for the opposite of your least favorite. That's better than no vote at all.

My dad has never even registered. I tell him… If your gun rights get taken away. You have no right to complain because you've never voted.

We all have things were really passionate about. Even if the candidate has two or three of those vote for them.

Those are wise words. Research the candidates to know where they stand on the issues, then vote for the one whose values most closely mirror your own. It always bothers me when people say, "I'm voting for ______ because I've been a ______ my entire life." After all, parties change.

Last edited:
I agree 100%! I also agree with @drumstick diva . We don't really have any good candidates.

My vote will more than likely be for Trump. Or I will reserve my right to not vote...... I voted for John Kasich, but he is out. America has already paid for Hillary and Bill Clinton to live "high on the hog" for Eight years. It was a fun circus, (lol!) but I don't want to waste any more of our money on them.

@Outpost JWB , I certainly understand where you're coming from. Most of the people I've talked to, myself included, are disappointed in the choice of major presidential candidates this election year. That being said, @Rockvillian made a very wise point:
ONE of the two major candidates will be our next president. "No one" doesn't stand a chance.
Perhaps if you consider your vote as a vote AGAINST the candidate you MOST dislike, it won't be such a hard pill to swallow? I sincerely hope that in the end, you will reserve your right TO vote rather than your right NOT to vote.

Last edited:
I was kind of surprised Jill Stein wasn't on the poll either. Of course, neither is Darrell Castle.

On the ticket we have a petulant bully up against a crooked politician. Unfortunately, this year a more accurate poll would have been: Who are you voting against?
Haha, yes!
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom