2024 New Year's Resolution?

Do you have a resolution>

• Total voters
For the past 4 years, there has been a death, then a large accident, then a death, then a large accident.
First, my dog died. And Covid happened.
Then my dad got into a bad car accident in 2021. He broke his neck, ribs, and had a concussion (still not over that).
2022 was when my grandma died of lung cancer. Then my other grandma died. Then my distant grandpa died. Then half of my flock died.
2023, was a pretty good year, other than my dad slipping on ice and (re)breaking some ribs again in February. He hasn’t been feeling good, and went into the doctor’s to find out what’s up. My mom thinks he might have cancer of some sort.
That would fit in perfectly with what will happen in 2024. The death.

For the past 4 years, there has been a death, then a large accident, then a death, then a large accident.
First, my dog died. And Covid happened.
Then my dad got into a bad car accident in 2021. He broke his neck, ribs, and had a concussion (still not over that).
2022 was when my grandma died of lung cancer. Then my other grandma died. Then my distant grandpa died. Then half of my flock died.
2023, was a pretty good year, other than my dad slipping on ice and (re)breaking some ribs again in February. He hasn’t been feeling good, and went into the doctor’s to find out what’s up. My mom thinks he might have cancer of some sort.
That would fit in perfectly with what will happen in 2024. The death.
There you go @Kiki
So do you still want the other big announcement?

Back
Top Bottom