Amers d’Anvers

Teeny tiny (a couple millimeters) feathers between the toes or on the shanks. I missed them, and had to look hard for them. The judge must have looked really closely. You can just pull them. Only problem is they are recessive, so if I breed out of her, the gene will just increase. Not sure if I want that or not.

Ah, heard of those before... didn't know what they were called.

Okay. Finally got pictures.
There's a Blue cuckoo hen, black with white (black mottled?), blue rooster with a lot of brassiness, blue quail hen, and another rooster which I don't know the name for his coloring.

HA. IT WORKS.

Okay. So there is the blue mottled, blue quail, blue rooster, two black hens (one started getting white as she got older), another hen with white and blue and black speckles, and then another rooster, I don't know what his coloring is. There are other birds but I'm just talking about the D'anvers.

Attachments

• 20171023_102410.jpg
    20171023_102410.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • 20171023_102414.jpg
    20171023_102414.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • 20171023_102617.jpg
    20171023_102617.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
HA. IT WORKS.

Okay. So there is the blue mottled, blue quail, blue rooster, two black hens (one started getting white as she got older), another hen with white and blue and black speckles, and then another rooster, I don't know what his coloring is. There are other birds but I'm just talking about the D'anvers.
Hehe I’m struggling to see the d’Anvers, but nice turkeys and cat. Really cute cat.

Hehe I’m struggling to see the d’Anvers, but nice turkeys and cat. Really cute cat.
Still looking for better pictures... close ups. 5/7 of these guys have passed, so it's not like I can go out in the yard and take new pics. XD

ETA: Haha, thanks. The Bourban red hen (talkin turkeys) was named Thanksgiving. And the cat is named Green. He's got a brother (white like him, but he has Blue eyes) who's name is Blue.

Back
Top Bottom