Any Home Bakers Here?

Well, my oven failed again.

I was preheating it, getting ready to cook something, when all of a sudden, I heard they low vibration. All the sudden, the vibration started getting louder and louder. I immediately turned off the oven, knowing there was a problem, after waiting a little bit, I turned the oven back on and the vibration is EXTREMELY loud. There’s something wrong with the fan in the back of the oven.

I don’t think it’s safe to use right now, so I’m gonna go back to different methods of cooking until we can get it fixed.

I guess I can use this as an excuse to Dutch oven cook again.

Well, my oven failed again.

I was preheating it, getting ready to cook something, when all of a sudden, I heard they low vibration. All the sudden, the vibration started getting louder and louder. I immediately turned off the oven, knowing there was a problem, after waiting a little bit, I turned the oven back on and the vibration is EXTREMELY loud. There’s something wrong with the fan in the back of the oven.

I don’t think it’s safe to use right now, so I’m gonna go back to different methods of cooking until we can get it fixed.

I guess I can use this as an excuse to Dutch oven cook again.
I am sorry about the oven!

Replacing the fan should be an easier fix-- there should be some generic models that will work.

IMG_3308.jpeg

IMG_3306.jpeg

Hard to believe that small fly caught a trout.

I’m proud of myself, first fish on a fly rod in a long time.

Fish is on the menu tonight!

Back
Top Bottom