Bearded Blue Silkie hen ~ BOB WINNER

woodsedge

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 20, 2011
la rue, ohio
I have a 2010 Bearded Blue silkie hen, I am downsizing and have sadly decided to put her up for sale as i no longer have a roo for her( He was attacked by a wild neighborhood dog and died a few days later
somad.gif
), needless to say that the problem has been taken care of but I am roosterless, and am in need of downsizing. She was hatched 2-13-10 and has won BOB and BV several times in her show career. I have old pics of her as she is in the middle of a bad molt at the moment. But she has all 10 toes, great body and wing type. Shipping will depend on your location.

THIS IS A AUCTION FORMATTED LISTING AND SHE WILL START AT 85.00 WITH 1.00 INC. THIS AUCTION WILL GO UNTIL FEBRUARY 27th AT 6PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME. PLEASE POST YOUR BIDS AS A REPLY OR COMMENT AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] I PREFER PAYPAL BUT IF YOU HAVE OTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING PAYMENT WITHIN 48 HRS OF AUCTION END IF PAYING WITH PAYPAL.

Last edited:
Hey! Are you going to be coming near PA in the near future? I would love to have her! Shipping is just so expensive! boo.

Back
Top Bottom