BYC Café

This pond is probably the most addictive thing that I've ever done. I've been farting around out here for the last 2 hours getting nothing that I had planned accomplished. But I did finish repotting and placing 4 marginal plants and finished all the stone work. I took a bag of the beach pebbles I came home with from the beach and placed them around the pond.

This is the view from my "I'm being a lazy bum" perch.
IMG_20240519_151312575.jpg

I noticed one teeny tiny water lily blossom has poked its nose above the water.

Last edited:
This pond is probably the most addictive thing that I've ever done. I've been farting around out here for the last 2 hours getting nothing that I had planned accomplished. But I did finish repotting and placing 4 marginal plants and finished all the stone work. I took a bag of the beach pebbles I came home with from the beach and placed them around the pond.

View attachment 3837279
I noticed when teeny tiny water lily blossom has poked its nose above the water.
Amazing !

Good afternoon, Cafe. I am taking a break to cool down.
I got my seeds covered with some of the the leaf pile and put netting on that. DH and I got 5 tangled trees cut up but then the wind picked up and we were OUT OF THERE! I took pics to send to the owner because she will have a shock with all of those trees gone.
I love the pond, DL, and super jealous of the berries, Cap!
I can grow snowmen....
Enjoy the rest of the day!

View attachment 3837279
I noticed one teeny tiny water lily blossom has poked its nose above the water.
Such a relaxing view!

Back
Top Bottom