BYC Member Interview - sweaterthebroodyrooster

Rylee, thanks for taking the time to do an interview! It was super nice to get to know you a bit and I really enjoyed your photos. Good job on your cake decorating, I know from own my bungled attempts at decorating, that's not easy. Best wishes, take care of yourself ❤️
Thank you! I really enjoyed doing it and am grateful for the opportunity. I am so glad you enjoyed the photos 💗

It's wonderful to read more about you, Rylee. You take care of yourself. I always enjoy seeing your posts on byc.
Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it ☺️

Thanks for sharing with us!
Your floofer is very cute!
Sally looks like a good warm napping partner!
Thank you! She was the best napping
partner 🥰

Rylee, I loved your interview! It was nice learning more about you, and seeing your pictures!
Aw, thank you, Evy. I’m glad you liked it 🤗

Great interview, Rylee! Thanks for sharing your story and photos!
Thank you! I am glad you liked it ☺️
Very nice to meet you!! I loved reading your story; thank you for sharing that. A lap-cow two words that shouldn’t go together, but clearly do from the pic—That is one of the most adorable things I’ve ever seen. 😍
I’m glad you liked it! Lol, lap-cows do seem like something that wouldn’t end well, but Sally was a great little lap-cow 😊

Rylee, you did an interview!:weeYay! I’m glad more people have a chance to learn about your awesomeness. I for one enjoyed learning a bit more about you.
Aww, thank you, Abby 💗

Well Done Good Job GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Loved the story about Sweater.

Back
Top Bottom