does anybody know where I can get California Valley quail in Alberta Canada

I have some California Quail. I will have some available for sale very soon. Are you interested? I am in Alberta
Do you still have calis available? I've been looking for a female for my male forever and would like another pair or some hatching eggs... Whichever is easier. I'm in SK but willing to drive, I can't find any here and if I don't find Johnny (Cali male) à wife I'm afraid he'll go soon (his wife passed too young). Please if you have any available my email is [email protected] please contact me. I'm desperate as well! Thanks!

Do you still have calis available? I've been looking for a female for my male forever and would like another pair or some hatching eggs... Whichever is easier. I'm in SK but willing to drive, I can't find any here and if I don't find Johnny (Cali male) à wife I'm afraid he'll go soon (his wife passed too young). Please if you have any available my email is [email protected] please contact me. I'm desperate as well! Thanks!
You may want to delete your email address here and send a PM instead. You don't want everyone out there to have it unless you really, really like spam.

You may want to delete your email address here and send a PM instead. You don't want everyone out there to have it unless you really, really like spam.
I don't mind spam if it finds Johnny a wife! Literally im so desperate at this point it's ridiculous. Plus I have more than one email address as most of us do?
Please be helpful and find Johnny a wife! Thanks! I'll take the spam but appreciate the concern!

I don't mind spam if it finds Johnny a wife! Literally im so desperate at this point it's ridiculous. Plus I have more than one email address as most of us do?
Please be helpful and find Johnny a wife! Thanks! I'll take the spam but appreciate the concern!
LOL - Good luck, and I hope he finds the hen of his dreams. :love

Back
Top Bottom