Ducks not laying

BlueO

Chirping
Nov 8, 2023
Hi! So I have two runner hens(one year old)and one runner drake(two years old). So I’ve been waiting a while and it is well into laying time but I’ve been getting no eggs. A while back I had a drake who was sick with an infection so I found this medicine that should help with infection but it is not for chickens or ducks. I thought it just meant I could not eat there eggs but now there not laying. Did this medicine cause it, is there something I can do?

Help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
I added a picture of the medicine.

Attachments

• IMG_1786.jpeg
    IMG_1786.jpeg
    512.6 KB · Views: 26
do they free range / have you looked everywhere , they like to hide eggs ..
They have a small run. It is a ten ft dog cage. I am building a new run that is much larger but I need netting because we have a lot of hawks here. I have looked for eggs everywhere and felt the ducks to see if they have one coming. Thank you for replying!

They have a small run. It is a ten ft dog cage. I am building a new run that is much larger but I need netting because we have a lot of hawks here. I have looked for eggs everywhere and felt the ducks to see if they have one coming. Thank you for replying!
they are getting plenty of sunlight right? no shortage of food. no kids chasing them around? stress is huge. its even possible the drake is mating to much stressing them out

they are getting plenty of sunlight right? no shortage of food. no kids chasing them around? stress is huge. its even possible the drake is mating to much stressing them out
They do get lots of sunlight and the drake is kept in a separate pen. And there’s no kids chasing them. I’m really confused.😅

Back
Top Bottom