Emrosenagel

Songster
Oct 2, 2020
Hello!

I have a few 10 1/2 week old chicks and I’d like to know what I’ve got.

I have one serama, who I believe is a little lady.

IMG_0029.jpeg

One bantam Cochin. My other girl Cochins got red very early on, so I’m hoping this is the case.

IMG_0028.jpeg

And a mystery chicken ( any idea what it is?)

IMG_0025.jpeg

I agree, all pullets! Is the blue a bantam? If so, I think she looks like an Old English Game. :)
Yes, she is a bantam. I’m also leaning toward some kind of game chicken because of her face. She also has legs for days compared to my other bantams lol

I see all girls!

The last one's breed could be a Blue Andalusian, not entirely sure on that though.
I’ve got two Andalusians, and they never looked like that when they were pullets. I also thought at first she might be one of them, too.

Yes, she is a bantam. I’m also leaning toward some kind of game chicken because of her face. She also has legs for days compared to my other bantams lol

I’ve got two Andalusians, and they never looked like that when they were pullets. I also thought at first she might be one of them, too.
Could she be a Bantam blue Andalusian? Mine look somewhat similar

Could she be a Bantam blue Andalusian? Mine look somewhat similar
I don’t think she is, because she looks nothing like my blues. It’s been about a month and a bit more since those pics, but she hasn’t changed much at all. Black comb still, red face. Very strange, I just don’t know what she it.

I don’t think she is, because she looks nothing like my blues. It’s been about a month and a bit more since those pics, but she hasn’t changed much at all. Black comb still, red face. Very strange, I just don’t know what she it.
Could you post more photos? I still think she's likely an OEGB, but she could be a Modern Game, if she's got super long legs.

Back
Top Bottom