HELP NEW CHICKEN RAN AWAY!!!!!!! HELP!"!!!

GingerJane

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 8, 2013
i got a new silkie hen today, and it slipped out of my hands and ran away into the woods, i live a real woodsy area, and I cannot find it! will it come back !!??? Its new to the area and doesnt now itw way around !! now its hiding from me bc i tried catching it, no where in sight!! will it come back!! please help!!!

very sorry to hear her I think I agree try some food to coax her back

but new chicken are very difficult to get back thats why the advice usually is to coop them for 2 weeks

but then nothing you can do about slipping out of hands

don't blame your self she will find her way to food

I have other chickens i put them outside for her to maybe hear them and come toward's them, bc they are pack animals and so maybe my other chickens that know their way around would attract her?

I have other chickens i put them outside for her to maybe hear them and come toward's them, bc they are pack animals and so maybe my other chickens that know their way around would attract her?

also the chicken she came along with (I dont want to say mate bc they are both girls) but they are like magnet's, so I put that one in a see through cage right in the woods here so maybe she will hear it and go by it.... here it is 7:00 and im worried she will try to roost in the woods...??

Back
Top Bottom