Houseplant and succulent enthusiasts

Pics

fluffycrow

Chasing broodies
Premium Feather Member
Jan 12, 2023
Attica Greece
I know there are some threads about houseplant on here, but those focus on houseplants and succulents grown well...inside the house. Some people, myself included, grow houseplants and succulents outdoors, and sometimes even planted on the ground. So, this thread is for both the indoor and the outdoor keeper. Hope yall have understood what I mean :lau

I only raise succulents, and with the exception of two succulents I bring inside in the winter, I have no indoor plants other than my phitonia and an orchid. My collection consists of ~30 potted succulents (as well as a Hoya and a begonia) and about the same number of various propagations and mother plants planted in garden beds. I don't know if I should do photos

I am a houseplant enthusiast! 🥰
I have several pothos (including a very pretty marble queen), a phillodendron (that is nearly 12 years old) , a yucca cane, an arboricola, a snake plant, a pair of crotons, a norfolk island pine, a jade plant & a dwarf lime tree.
The yucca & lime tree both go outside from spring-fall and love it. They are only inside during the cold, winter months.
I also acquired an almost viney (hangs over the pot) potted plant that I have no idea about. It was doing great for awhile inside but has recently gotten a little sad. I popped it outside this week to see if that's what it needs. It very well could be an outside plant that isn't really meant to be indoors.... 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom