LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I have small gravel, aquarium gravel. So mixing in a 1/3 rd gravel, 1/3 rd perlite to the cactus soil mix, would the lithops like this?

Sounds great to me! Depending on how they arrive, you might be able to see what kind of soil they're in. If they have more inorganic matter than what you've made, add some more perlite. If it's more organic, then add some more cactus mix

Sounds great to me! Depending on how they arrive, you might be able to see what kind of soil they're in. If they have more inorganic matter than what you've made, add some more perlite. If it's more organic, then add some more cactus mix
Ok! I am going to be asking a LOT of questions about these plants, so get ready! 😂

Enjoy your trip, and keep us posted along the way! ☺️
The big Ben was big!
And loud!
Buckingham Palace was a little underwhelming, but there was a sainsburys nearby and we got delicious things for lunch.
Most of the day was at the museum though. My vegan partner and I spent most of it looking at taxidermy and animals preserved in jars 😭😂

It was very interesting, somewhat sad here and there, but interesting and I was in awe.
And we saw a police box, aka the tardis, obviously.

The big Ben was big!
And loud!
Buckingham Palace was a little underwhelming, but there was a sainsburys nearby and we got delicious things for lunch.
Most of the day was at the museum though. My vegan partner and I spent most of it looking at taxidermy and animals preserved in jars 😭😂

It was very interesting, somewhat sad here and there, but interesting and I was in awe.
And we saw a police box, aka the tardis, obviously.
Oh how egg-citing! Its fun to travel and see new things. Soak it all up, take lots of photos!

1.33 am and finnnalllly done travelling...
Goodness it's just hit me how stressful and brave this was to do.
I have so much anxiety to get through tomorrow...

But am here. Way north. 250 miles away from my Dougie and Sprightly...

I bought two plush puffins on the way, and they're now named Dougie and Sprightly and I feel 1% better.

Now I'm going to :th

If anyone's wondering, this isn't just a holiday for funsies, I'm supposed to be moving up here eventually and I haven't actually viewed the location or anything yet. I need to meet people and get comfortable around here. But it's still a holiday with some looking at great natural sights- like waterfalls!

Back
Top Bottom